Sunday, February 4, 2007

Xmas Day - 2006



This is Zac's first 'real' Christmas, because he was too little last year to really get amongst it and tear open those pressies. This is him enjoying his camping chair from Aunty Maureen and his cubby house from Nanna Sue. We had an awesome day, we went to the beach after brekky (see brekky photo below), then spent the day eating and swimming at our cousin's new house just up the road from us. I was 12 weeks pregnant on Xmas Day, so I allowed myself a bit of a tipple - champagne, of course! Xmas is much more special with little ones running about and Zac had heaps of fun playing with his cousins.


This is an update of the mullet. As you'll see in future posts, he looks much better with his haircut. I can't believe I waited so long to get it cut! Oh and don't you love the snotty nose and crusty Weet-bix chin?!

Here are our crazy Kuhnemann cousins in the pool.


And here are my beautiful boys whoopin' it up - check out the joy in Zac's face - he's lovin' that boogie board!




No comments: