Monday, August 20, 2007

Our Little Ray of Sunshine

Hi everyone. I'm sorry I've been absent lately but within a week of moving into our new house, our internet died and it's only now - 6 weeks later - that it's back up and running again. I am one happy miss, especially because I now get to show off our new bundle!

Here she is, still in the womb - but only just! This photo was taken 2 hours before I had her - and in between contractions! I hadn't had many pregger's photo taken of me so I thought I'd better get this one. Soon after this I was in my hospital glad rags and sucking back the gas. It feels like such a long time ago now ...



And here she is - Sunny Leigh Wildman, born at 2.55pm on Tuesday 10 July 2007. She weighed 7p 8.5oz or 3.42 kg. This photo was taken when she was 1 day old and fresh from her first bath.


All together now - ahhhhhh! Isn't she cute?



No comments: